Latest Tp Link Ap500 Ac1900 Wireless Gigabit Access Point Reviews Pros and Cons
Computers & Laptops - Network Components - Access Points Models and Prices
If you consider Tp Link Ap500 Ac1900 Wireless Gigabit Access Point product's quality, specifications and features more than its price, then you should know how to verify it genuineness.
- Look for a genuine security seal on the Access Points packaging. Each TP Link brand has its own unique security features and seals. For Network Components, popular Computers & Laptops names have made their own brands and unique way to seal their products. Some Network Components Company puts security label on its boxes. If you're not able to see it, you should then doubt its originality.
- Network Components Company's logo should always be seen on the Access Points product or Computers & Laptops packaging.
- Look for Tp Link Ap500 Ac1900 Wireless Gigabit Access Point repackaging signs. If you see any signs like no outer wrappings of sub packs, then you have a reason to be suspicious on its quality.
- The Tp Link Ap500 Ac1900 Wireless Gigabit Access Point price should be reasonable. If the Access Points materials used are of high quality, then it should reflect to the cost of Network Components product.
- Original Computers & Laptops products don't have frequent failure. The item should always meet Access Points customer's expectations and even beyond.
Product details of TP-Link AP500 AC1900 Wireless Gigabit Access Point
Upgrade your home or office network with the latest-generation of dual band 802.11ac access point, which offers combined speeds of up to 1900Mbps and is perfectly suited to serve multiple devices at the same time. The 5GHz band is ideal for Ultra-HD streaming video and online gaming, while the 2.4GHz band is there for all of your everyday Internet needs, like sending email and browsing the Internet.
Three detachable antennas provide superior coverage to eliminate dead zones. The addition of Beamforming Technology helps concentrate Wi-Fi signal strength in the direction of connected devices to deliver a stable connection, even over long distances.
The Ethernet port can provide gigabit-class Internet access or an ultra-fast connection for wired devices such as smart TVs, game consoles, etc.
- Simultaneous 600Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1900Mbps Wi-Fi speeds, ideal for 4K streaming and online gaming
- 3 dual band detachable antennas provide superior Wi-Fi coverage to eliminate “dead zones”
- Beamforming technology delivers highly targeted and efficient wireless connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides gigabit-class Internet access or an ultra-fast connection for wired device
- Dual Core 1GHz processor ensures great performance, even with more devices connected at the same time
- Various operation modes, including AP, Repeater/Bridge, Client, and Multi-SSID, provide flexible solutions to meet the wireless needs in any situation
Specifications of TP-Link AP500 AC1900 Wireless Gigabit Access Point
- Brand TP Link
- SKU TP481ELAA45P7OSGAMZ-7918521
- Mounting Time Desk Mount
- Connectivity Speed (GHz) 600Mbps
- Model A Genuine Technology-AP500
You should always care of all these Computers & Laptops advantages and disadvantages tips if you want to identify the genuineness of the Tp Link Ap500 Ac1900 Wireless Gigabit Access Point product. For a safer and secure Access Points purchase, it is advisable to visit the TP Link company's website or Trusted Third Parties Network Components online store to ensure that you get the right Tp Link Ap500 Ac1900 Wireless Gigabit Access Point product.
Smart shoppers always check expert and/or Tp Link Ap500 Ac1900 Wireless Gigabit Access Point user reviews online before they head off to the shops, so that they're armed with as much Tp Link Ap500 Ac1900 Wireless Gigabit Access Point information as possible. You can search Computers & Laptops and read reviews of Network Components as well as other review about Access Points.
Check out and payment are completed on the partner retailer/shop/store's website and We neither collect nor store any customer data.